Last updated: Jul 28, 2022
ASENSO, INC., powered by Talino Ventures Inc., (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.asenso.io (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
- “Service” means the www.asenso.io website operated by ASENSO, INC., powered by Talino Ventures Inc.
- “Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- “Usage Data” are data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Cookies” are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- “Data Processors” (or “Service Providers”) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- “Data Subject” is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- “The User” is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service including:
- The referral and loan services we offer when you visit the Site and request conditional offers from ASENSO INC., our partner institutions, and other third party licensed lenders from whom we may act as marketer, service provider, and/or loan servicer of their loan;
- As servicer and administrator and certain other third party loan investors on whose behalf it is acting; and
- When you authorize ASENSO INC. to send or receive your information to third parties to access certain additional products or services on the Site.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to make changes to how we operate and provide our services, including adding new services, modifying existing services, or suspending, discontinuing, or terminating your access to any or all portions of our services, as described below.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- ID Number and ID Type
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Information such as your credit history, credit scores and other information provided by consumer reporting agencies;
- Information about your loan account and your payment history;
- Bank information such as your bank, account numbers, account credentials and transaction information;
- Employment information, including current employment status, current income, assets and liabilities, tax returns, W-2, and paystubs;
- Device information including that of your computer, mobile phone or other access device and anonymous information about your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation data, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in the website or in our emails.
Please note that ASENSO INC. only provides its services and offerings to consumers based in the United States and therefore is not subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Third-Party Personal Data
We also collect information about third party beneficiary which contains personally identifiable information that can be used to connect or identify your beneficiary (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Phone number
- First name and last name
- Receiving bank account information
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, identification details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), taxpayer identification number, and cookies and usage data.
Use of Data
ASENSO INC. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To improve our insights so we can tailor our content and advertising;
- To process financial transactions in compliance with regulatory requirements in the United States;
- To provide information to third parties that pertain to our Service;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website; and
- With your consent in any other cases.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from us at all times. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
See more HERE.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Mixpanel is provided by Mixpanel Inc.
You can prevent Mixpanel from using your information for analytics purposes by opting out. To opt out of Mixpanel service, please visit this page: https://mixpanel.com/optout/
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
GitLab CI/CD is provided by GitLab, Inc.
GitLab CI (Continuous Integration) service is a part of GitLab that builds and tests the software whenever the developer pushes code to the application.
GitLab CD (Continuous Deployment) is a software service that places the changes of every code in the production which results in every day deployment of production.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions HERE.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting THIS PAGE.
To opt out from Facebook's interest-based ads, click on the link to follow these instructions from Facebook.
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or opt out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within our Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: www.asenso.io
By phone number: Tel #: +1 (888) 567 3828